Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY!

time flies...... CNY is coming to the end.....However, this year CNY was quite tedious to me! I was rushing my chemistry report on New Year's Eve after the reunion dinner.It sound pathetic!>< After celebrated 19 years of CNY, i realized that every year of my CNY's routine is almost the same! =.=

As usual, we went back hometown on the 1st day of CNY. We went to the restaurant that we used to be during the 1st day to celebrate my great-grandmother's birthday! And this is the time for red packets collection!XD

I ended my 1st day of CNY with "My Princess", a korean drama that i addicted to recently!^^

After called to pay our New Year wish house by house on the 2nd day, we started our journey with relatives to my uncle's house which is in Penang.I really missed both my nephews so much! Can't wait any longer to see them!! XD

My uncle's house is in Bukit Mertajam. I was so surprised when i saw almost every houses are fully decorated with New Year items as it's hard to see such scenario in kl! Here is where i could sense the atmosphere of CNY!

Enjoy the time indeed when all the relatives are gather together chit-chating, gambling and drinking! AHA!! This was the 1st time i tried red wine! I drink it with small ladylike sips as i can't accustomed to the bitter taste that spreading all over my taste buds! XD

We went back kl after tow days in Penang!Well, it's the time bad luck comes to me!A stupid lizard shit on my cloth! arghh!!! So disgusting!Someone even told me that CNY get shit=get gold! what the hell??!! >< Besides, it's traffic jam everywhere on the way back! We started our journey at 1pm but reached home at 1am! what the hell?!!! Of course, we had a short break at petrol station and restaurant but it's ridiculous as well.....almost 10 hours! it's enough for us to drive to Thailand!!

On the 4th day of CNY, i continued rushing for my chemistry report again!! =.= This is how i ended up my CNY holiday........... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment